A large and complex organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior IT Audit Analyst resulting from growth of the function. Reporting into an IT Audit Manager, the role would see you perform IT Sox testing and assist in the delivery of a broad spectrum of IT audits.
You will be well supported by a tight-knit, supportive, and high performing team that places a huge emphasis on development and mentoring tailored to the individual - the routes for progression within the function or into other areas of this business are unrivalled across the region.
Primarily, you will play a lead role in the planning and delivery of IT SOX controls testing utilising your communication, interpersonal and influencing skills to successfully manage reviews. From an audit perspective, you will support the in development of auditing testing procedures, planning and execution.
Background / skills
- 3+ years IT controls testing experience, ideally within an IT audit capacity (internal or external audit)
- Knowledge and understanding of internal controls frameworks, IT controls testing methods, and risk management principles
- Good communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with across stakeholder levels
- Proactive in your approach and problem
- Exposure to SOX would be ideal but is not a must
- The above experience either professional services or industry would work.
You can expect a good work balance and the team will be operating a hybrid model of office and home-based working.
Remuneration and benefits
- Salary – up to high 40’s
- Bonus 6%
- Double matched pension (e.g., 6/12%)
- Private medical