The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated by Housing Shared Service based in Cardiff to to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor to their expanding team. This team has a strong track record in a truly collaborative environment.
As an Internal Audit Assistant Manager/Manager, you will be responsible for delivery of internal audits, regulatory assurance projects as well as managing your team and stakeholders. Not only will you develop managerial skills, you will also develop regulatory knowledge and sub-sector expertise. It is a dynamic and hands-on role which offers leadership responsibilities and an opportunity to work across top clients.
The successful candidate will be qualified with an appropriate professional qualification such as the CIA; or significant progress towards a more longer-term qualification like the ACCA. You will also need a full, clean driving licence and access to your own vehicle for travelling to / between sites when not working remotely.
- 37 Hours per week
- Flexible working including part time home working
- 9% Pension
- Generous holidays - starting at 25 days raising to 30 with tenure. (plus bank holidays) and ability to buy and sell leave
- Access to a corporate Health Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Share options
- Training and continuous personal development
- Professional subscription costs (limit of 1 and must be relevant to the role)
- Opportunity to mould the future of the service and the wider Group
Please get in touch if you would like to have a confidential discussion about this role on Dan@auditandriskrecruitment.com or 07825 628544