The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated to assist with sourcing a Senior Internal Auditor for a well-known Fortune 200 company.
The Senior Internal Auditor will work with and under the guidance of an Audit Manager to complete financial and non-financial reviews across all businesses. On each assignment, they will understand the various risks, processes, controls, IT systems, business performance metrics, operational challenges, and business initiatives and ensure proper controls and processes are in place for each assignment. They will also communicate findings and recommendations concisely and clearly to all levels of management both verbally and in writing and work with management to develop appropriate solutions and action plans to address recommendations. They will also undertake 50% of working time travel, predominantly throughout Europe with an expectation of two to three long haul assignments to Asia, Australasia and/or the Americas each year.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need:
- Degree and an accounting qualification or newly qualified (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- 3+ years work experience in finance areas such as accounting, auditing, planning and analysis.
- Excellent PC Skills (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and electronic audit work papers.
- Experience in manufacturing industry auditing and accounting (preferred)
- Strong language capability in at least one other language (preferred)
What’s in it for you?
A large amount of travel to bucket list locations. A supportive environment encouraging the development of ideas across the whole multicultural team. Large room to grow within the business. Offering a competitive salary, 26 days annual leave, pension and private medical insurance.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!