Risk Assessment and Controls Manager
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been mandated by an international media and advertising business based in Central London to help them source a Risk Assessment and Controls Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified or part-qualified candidate with experience in internal audit, internal controls and to join a well-established internal advisory team, with great prospects for further career progression.
- Perform in an advisory capacity for the business, covering the requirements of internal policy and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- Be a Compliance champion, running training workshops and contributing to the creation of training materials.
- Assist local business units with their compliance and audits.
- Oversee the delivery of the Compliance programme for key markets.
- Visit sites to assess and monitor Compliance gaps. Using your ability to think strategically, suggest improvements and innovate to support better approaches to Compliance.
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualified or part-qualified.
- Consulting experience in internal audit, internal controls, risk management or ethics & compliance.
- Knowledge of SOX.
- Strategic thinker with demonstrable business acumen.
- A European language would be a plus but is not essential.