The Audit and Risk Recruitment (ARRC) is recruiting an Internal Auditor for a well-known, private sector, Leeds based organisation.
As an internal auditor, you will be highly regarded throughout this organisation; there is a strong appreciation of risk driven from the very top, stakeholders are receptive whereby your recommendations are listened to and acted upon, and you’ll be working alongside friendly and supportive colleagues in what is a collaborative work environment. Your position will report into the Head of Audit.
The role itself will see you have full ownership of audits across all facets of the business and prepare the draft and final audit reports for circulation. Further to the main audit piece, you will assist with risk management activities including risk assessments, reporting on risk, and devising mitigating actions, and you can also expect to gain ad hoc exposure to other investigative project-based work (e.g. sustainability). In short, this opportunity will suit someone seeking ownership, autonomy, and variation.
You will find a strong work-life balance, considerable flexibility and home working, and little to no travel involved.
Skills / background
- End to end internal audit experience from either practice or industry, sector specific experience is not required (external audit background would also work provided you have a reasonable amount of internal audit exposure).
- Internal audit or accounting qualification (CIA / ACA / ACCA)
- Good communication skills and the ability to engage across levels
- Positive and proactive approach to your work.
Package and benefits
- Up to £45,000 base salary
- 10% bonus
- 5/10% pension contribution
- 25 days with the ability to buy an additional 2
The company is in a financially strong position and at the forefront of its sector in the region, therefore, providing you with a stable base to continue forging your career as an Internal Auditor.
Please apply now for further consideration. They’re looking to conduct remote interviews as soon as possible.