The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is working with a leading publishing UK business which is looking to hire an Internal Audit Manager to be home-based, anywhere in the UK. There is no travel for this position and the team occasionally comes into the London office on a quarterly-basis.
The Internal Audit Manager will be part of an Internal Audit team which is going through a transformation phase and will therefore offer an opportunity to build and contribute to the growth of the business. Working independently and taking ownership of your own projects, you will also be reporting to the Group Head of Interna Audit.
The main responsibilities will involve managing the audit cycles and key stakeholders across the business with the vision to manage people in the future. This role will provide an array of projects, ranging from financial, strategic and operational audits. This is a very collaborative, supportive and innovative team who facilitate career progression.
It is a great role for an enthusiastic internal auditor with around 5-7 years’ experience who is looking to take their career to the next level. To be considered, the below are preferred:
- A relevant qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA/CIMA etc.) is essential.
- At least 5yrs of external and/or internal audit experience in corporate environments (no financial services). Candidates ideally will have qualified with the Big4/Top 10 Accounting Firms
- Must be eligible to work in the UK (no sponsorship can be offered at this stage).
- Experience in leading audits and working independently.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
If you are looking to join a team where you are encouraged to contribute ideas and add-value across the business, you are encouraged to apply.
Get in touch today to find out more.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!