The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated to assist with sourcing an Internal Audit Manager for a large Agriculture and Manufacturing Company.
As the Internal Audit Manager, you will be responsible for two key areas. The first area, you will focus on strengthening the overall Internal Control Environment and coordinating Audit Committee reporting. This will include planning, executing and follow-up of Audit assignments at various locations within Europe. The second area you will be responsible for is working directly with the Head of Audit in preparation of quarterly Audit Committees. This will include liaison with various senior stakeholders such as Board Members and Senior Management. As such, this role requires excellent interpersonal skills and a strategic mindset to ensure success. An additional area this role will focus on is developing skills and expertise in the area of ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) and to steer IA’s efforts in providing value-added reviews and support to the company’s ESG efforts and ambitions.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Post qualification in ACA/ACCA or CA.
- Internal Audit Experience of 5 – 8 years in a multinational company
- (Commodities, Agriculture, Dairy Industry, food processing or FMCG manufacturing experience preferred).
- Experience of working in and/or auditing in an SAP environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Additional Internal Audit Certification (CIA) preferred.
What’s in it for you?
A very flexible working environment with only 3 days in their London Office. A supportive environment encouraging the development of ideas across the whole team. Offering a competitive salary, a performance bonus and exciting 10 – 20% travel across Europe.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!