The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated to assist with sourcing an Internal Audit Manager for a large public sector company.
As the Internal Audit Manager, you will report to the Head of Research and Risk, and administratively, you will report to the Audit and Risk Committee and the Chief Operating Officer. You will develop and deliver an audit programme that is aligned to the strategic objectives, taking into consideration risks as identified by the business, previous internal or external audit findings, changes to systems, people or processes and any new technologies or emerging security threats. You will attend Audit and Risk Committee meetings, National Council and National Board meetings and other relevant governance forums.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 5+ years’ experience through public and/or private accounting / auditing (Big 4 a plus) and / or industry experience
- Project management and strategic experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with a range of stakeholders from different backgrounds and of various levels of seniority
- Strong knowledge of Information Security frameworks and standards such as ISO
What’s in it for you?
A large amount of flexibility with only 2/3 days in office. A supportive environment encouraging the development of ideas across the whole team. Offering a competitive salary and 30% domestic travel with all costs reimbursed.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!