The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated to assist a Top 10 Accounting Firm to recruit for an Internal Audit Manager in Manchester (or surrounding areas as the client offers flexible working). It is a new opportunity which has arisen due to growth and expansion of the audit and risk services within the firm. In this role you will report to the respective Senior Manager/Director.
As a Manager, you will lead and manage assignments across corporate governance, risk management and internal audit for an envious portfolio of non-financial services clients. For example, across construction, technology, engineering, retail, sport, gaming, manufacturing and not-for-profit organisations. Among your responsibilities will also be the coaching and management of junior members of the team.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need:
- An ACA/ACCA/CIA qualification (or equivelants)
- At leas 4yrs of internal audit/risk management experience
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team in a large commercial organisation or/and a professional services firm
- Experience in conducting performance reviews and appraisals for junior members of staff
- Experience of managing multiple clients simultaneously
What’s in it for you?
An extremely supportive environment which encourages the sharing and development of ideas across the whole team. A closely-knit team in which you will have the autonomy and responsibility to work with a variety of clients, both in complexity and size. If you are also looking to progress your career, this is a great opportunity to hone your existing skills.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!