The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting an Internal Audit Manager for a FTSE 100 Mining business based in central London.
As Internal Audit Manager, your prime responsibility will be to execute risk-based financial and operational audits, as well as other ad-hoc investigative projects. This will consist of planning, fieldwork and reporting, and proactively communicating with a broad range of senior stakeholders in a business partnering capacity.
You will work in a small London-based team with regular travel to Singapore (plus other destinations) as required, when safe to do so.
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) with an audit background from a recognised Practice with corporate clients
- Financial and operational audit experience within a global, listed business
- Commodity trading audit experience a significant advantage
- The confidence and ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders
- Be highly driven, diligent and inquisitive in nature with exceptional communication skills
- Have the flexibility to travel up to 40% (Asia, Australia, Africa, S. America)
The salary bracket for this role is £70,000 - £75,000 base with a bonus and very generous pension (14%) on top. There is some flexibility on the base salary for the right candidate.
Please get in touch for more information on this opportunity.
N.B. You must be eligible to work within the UK to be considered for this opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!