The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a global FMCG client with offices in the heart of London. They are looking to expand their core finance team and are searching for an experienced Financial Controls Senior Manager/Head of Financial Controls. The main duties of the role will be to build and maintain their internal controls framework and manage their SOX requirements. You will also line manage a team of 2, and will have hiring responsibilities. This is a great opportunity to join a well-known name in Industry which will offer many opportunities for internal career progression.
- Create, define and apply controls to internal processes, systems and new businesses that have been recently acquired.
- Take full responsibility for financial reporting and controls agenda, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- Be accountable to senior management for all financial reports related queries and judgements.
- Take responsibility for the IT Access Controls Framework.
- Manage a small team.
- ACA/ACCA qualified financial accountant.
- Preferably experience within one/more of the Big 4
- Keen understanding of financial controls and SOX.
- Some experience of IT general controls.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to build relationships within a large organisation.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!