The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated by a Big 4 accountancy firm to help recruit an Audit Manager to expand their Core Assurance team in Central London. This role will see you report to the Senior Manager/Partner.
As an Audit Manager you will be responsible for client relationship management as well as manging teams, dependent on the engagement. Alongside managing the junior members of the team, you will also mentor and coach them. You will be responsible for providing external audit services to a portfolio of international accounts which belongs to the largest practice in the market and diversify your experience by working on large, small, simple and complex clients. You can expect to work on the following clients: technology, media, energy, hospitality, real estate and construction.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Be in a managerial position within the Top 20 Professional Services firms managing people and multiple clients simultaneously
- Be ACA/ACCA (equivalent) qualified
- Knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP
- Substantial external audit experience and demonstrable knowledge and application of regulations
- While other sector experience will be considered, the following will be an advantage: construction, media, real estate, manufacturing, product & services, hospitality, energy and technology
Our client is proudly the market-leader in audit offering the largest practice in its field. Going beyond that, it encourages and fully embraces self-development, dynamism and career progression. If you are looking to join a forward-thinking environment with a supportive culture and top-class mentoring with the ability to expand your managerial skills, you are encouraged to apply.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!