The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated by a UK leading accountancy firm with global outreach and significant presence across the south-east and London to recruit for an Audit Assistant Manager role to join their Brighton office. Joining this team will see you work with a mix of clients from large corporate groups to not-for-profit entities in their ever-expanding audit team.
Responsibilities, you will:
- Complete audit planning alongside the partner and manager
- Coach and develop the team to maximise their contribution to the audit
- Supervise a team of assistants completing the on-site audit work
- Focus on the complicated audit areas and hold meetings with clients to discuss these complex areas and any audit issues
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients
- Demonstrate initiative and judgement providing solutions to problems
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- A working knowledge of CaseWare would be beneficial
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in accounting software
- Excellent client facing and team work skills
If you are looking to join an award-winning team which is sustainably and socially focussed, look no further. With a strong people culture and a supportive team, career progression is attainable and encouraged. Please get in touch if you would like further details!
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!