UK Compliance Manager – Media & Advertising Sector
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a leading client in the Media and Advertising Sector. They are hoping to source a UK Compliance Manager to manage their programme of compliance across the UK and Ireland region, as well as assessing managing operational risks associated with compliance. This is a great time to join a company that consistently promotes from within and offers progression to more senior roles in time.
- Responsibility for delivering Compliance programme for the UK and Ireland regions.
- Roll out regional compliance programme and assist with global programme, tracking individual projects within separate divisions of the business.
- Perform risk assessments for multiple divisions of the business, working closely with senior stakeholders.
- Promote a culture of risk awareness and promote a culture that acknowledges the necessity of compliance.
- Run training sessions on compliance and risk awareness.
- Several years of experience in risk, compliance or law. Preferably gained with a media and advertising business or professional services firm.
- Commercially minded.
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders.
- Confidence to run training sessions and present to board.