The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated to assist with sourcing a Sox Auditor for a Sports Technology and Media Company.
Your main responsibility as the Sox Auditor will be to perform SOX testing. This will include design & operating effectiveness testing, roll forward testing and remediation test work. You will also assist the Head of Internal Controls to plan, coordinate, and execute all phases of SOX compliance. As the SOX Auditor you will assist the Head of Internal Controls to test in-scope processes for global entities. For this role you will have proven experience testing the design & operating effectiveness of key controls. Your internal controls advisory skill set will be valued with new entities coming into scope and new system implementations. The SOX Auditor will also assist control owners with remediation efforts to ensure that controls are operating effectively by the end of the year. You may also have the opportunity to audit IT General Controls and perform operational audits.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Top 10 external or internal audit background with a strong focus on SOX and internal controls.
- Solid understanding of SOX and internal control concepts (e.g., COSO).
- Strong written and inter-personal skills.
- Multi-client, commerce experience.
- Intermediate Excel and Visio skills.
- ACA, ACCA, CPA, or equivalent certification.
- Degree in finance, accounting, or business.
- Experience of using data analytics tools.
- Tech industry experience is a plus
What’s in it for you?
A very flexible working environment with two days a week hybrid working in their central London office. A supportive environment encouraging the development of ideas across the whole team. Offering a competitive salary and no international travel.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!