The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company are recruiting for a SOx Internal Auditor role with a global professional services organisation. This role has become available due to significant expansion in the internal audit team.
The main responsibility of this position will include leading on SOx testing as well as the design and operating effectiveness of controls. Reporting into the SOx Audit Manager this position will assist with planning and executing all phases of the annual SOx Assurance Programme.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified SOx professional (ACA, ACCA or CIA) to enter into a team at a time of growth, with further members of the team being added also.
· ACA, ACCA, CPA Qualified or equivalent.
· 3+ years experience in internal or external audit.
· Strong understanding of internal controls and SOx concepts.
· Proven experience in a multi-client facing role and managing expectations and timeframes accordingly.
· Excellent writing & verbal communication skills.
· Top 10 practice firm background.
· ITGC testing experience.
· Experience using data analytics.
Salary / benefits
· Up to £50k base salary.
· Additional benefits, including car allowance.