The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting for an IT Audit Senior Manager on behalf of their client, a Top Practice Firm based in London. This role will see you joining the Technology Audit Team, working with FTSE100/250 clients and reporting to the respective Partner. The role has arisen due to an internal promotion.
Your responsibilities will be providing internal audit services to complex corporate clients as well as major international not-for-profit organisations. You will have a hands-on role with a primary focus on business development, managing an envious portfolio of corporate clients and managing multiple clients at the same time. You will be the crucial point of contact on engagements and responsible for mentoring, coaching and leading IT audit specialists.
As a successful candidate you will be/have:
· Management experience in which you have lead teams, influenced people, managed portfolios and multiple clients simultaneously
· Demonstrated an ability to build and maintain relationships
· CISA/CISM or similar qualification
· Experience in IT auditing and common operating and financial systems
· In depth knowledge of internal audit
· Experience in business development
· Working in a Big 4/Top 10 practice firm or a large commercial business
Joining this business will give you a clear career path and exposure to a varied client-base and an opportunity to add-value. Ideal for anyone looking for a supportive culture and flexible working.
You need to be eligible to work in the UK, although in some circumstances, the client may offer sponsorship.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!