The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated to assist with sourcing a Senior JSOX Auditor for a large technology company.
This role will be responsible for the delivery of the annual J-Sox audit, including preparing annual J-Sox plan, performing design and operational effectiveness testing and reporting results to the business. This position will also support other internal audit team members as required.
Your role will include the preparation of the annual JSOX audit plan based on the scope provided by Risk Management. You will prepare monthly report on JSOX activities to ensure that key stakeholders are kept informed of progress. You will conduct JSOX testing, in line with the JSOX methodology and report results to relevant senior management. You will review documentation, including flow charts, risk and control matrices as well as support implementing new or modifying existing controls to ensure our documentation is current and in line with Company policies.
You will also perform annual walkthroughs with the control owners to confirm the design effectiveness of controls.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- At least 5 years’ experience in SOX/J-SOX or external audit.
- Experience in identifying, documenting and testing of internal controls.
- Good understanding of SOX/J-Sox requirements and the COSO framework and its application to internal controls over financial reporting.
- Knowledge of SOX/J SOX audit standards and testing protocol.
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA is advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
A very flexible working environment with only 3 days in their Egham Office. A supportive environment encouraging the development of ideas across the whole team. Offering a competitive salary and low travel.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!