The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company have been tasked with sourcing two IT Auditors for a government-owned company charged with operating, maintaining and improving major infrastructure services in England, based in anywhere in the UK.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Managing and completing a portfolio of assignments across all areas of IT – this is key to ensure there is sufficient high-quality audit work
- Planning/scoping individual assignments, delivery of the fieldwork and the reporting of findings and opinions that meet quality and professional standards.
- Providing independent, objective and practical support and advice to management and clients on risk management, internal control and governance arrangements.
- Managing client relations and expectations through good communication skills with staff and managers at all levels, including executive and board members.
- Leading small teams, when required, to deliver specific assignments or as part of the delivery of the portfolio, ensuring that professional auditing standards are adhered to and that outputs, primarily audit reports, are of high quality
Business Knowledge and Experience
- CISA or equivalent professional qualification. Knowledge and experience of IT audit, including COBIT/ITIL, project development (Agile, Waterfall, MSP/PRINCE2), IT vendor management, ERP audit, IT risk and security.
- Desirable to have experience in using data analytic tools (eg IDEA, ACL etc).
- Significant proven experience undertaking audits and delivering audit projects in a timely and quality manner.
- Experience in writing and managing reports for a variety of stakeholders including the board and executive is essential.
For more information or a confidential chat, contact me on Dan@AuditandRiskRecruitment.com or 07825 628544