The Audit & Risk Recruitment company are working to find a Senior Internal Auditor for a leading UK Construction and Property company.
The Company are looking to appoint a strong and ambitious Senior Internal Auditor that will operate across the whole breadth of the company. This unique opportunity will open doors along the way to other opportunities. With the companies support and your ambition, they would aim to move you into a wider Senior Finance Position. You will be based within the Risk and Internal Audit team who sit within the Finance department at the Head office.
Working with the Group Head of Risk and Internal Audit and Senior Internal Audit Manager, the successful candidate will provide independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve the company’s operations by delivering an objective evaluation of the existing internal financial, non-financial and risk controls.
This role is UK based so all travel (50%) will be in the UK. The company are looking for Big 4 trained Auditor (external or Internal) with good technical methodology and great stakeholder management skills. Candidates should be Qualified (ACA or ACCA) so they will be able to move into the wider Finance function.
- Big 4 (ideally), Qualified accountant PQE 2-4
- Prior audit experience – internal audit experience (beneficial)
- Construction/services industry experience (beneficial)
- Strong report writing skills.
- Self-starter and committed team player.
- Maturity to interact effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Strong data analytics skills. (beneficial)
- Proficient in using Windows applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)