The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a FTSE 100 British multinational company to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor for their dynamic team based in the West Midlands.
This global technology business is well-known for being fast-paced and challenging, providing varied and exciting work, as well as significant opportunities for development. Due to the global nature of the business you will be required to participate in overseas travel.
This role requires you to undertake audit assignments in order to provide independent and objective assurance as to the effectiveness of controls and risk management activities within the organisation.
The role would be ideal for a qualified auditor (CMIIA/CIA/PIIA/ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with at least three years of experience undertaking operational internal audits. If you have programme/project management experience, this will be a benefit.
This opportunity is offering a competitive salary and package, as well as opportunities for development and career progression.
- Planning, performing and reporting of audits on a risk assessed basis.
- Undertaking Sox404 compliance testing assignments.
- Building awareness of specific business areas in order to identify potential audit coverage and provide support to the business.
- You must hold a recognised accountancy or audit qualification (CMIIA/CIA/PIIA/ACCA/CIMA/ACA).
- You must have at least 3 years experience of operational internal auditing.
- Programme/project management experience would be beneficial.
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!