This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a FTSE 100's newly created, in-house internal audit function. The business is doing fantastically well, and aspires to be a FTSE 30 in the near future as demand for their product is at an all-time high! They are looking to build a 'best in class' IA function and the first priority is to recruit a talented and driven Senior Internal Auditor.
The team will provide independent financial controls and risk-based operational audits, and also additional assurance projects requested by the business. The Senior Internal Auditor will deliver audits at the Group's multiple sites and SS centres both domestically and internationally, with travel estimated at 30% (when restrictions are eased). You will help establish risk-based audit programs and contribute towards well written, insightful reporting.
As part of a dynamic and collaborative team, you will play an important role in building the reputation of the team and showing ability to provide insight to the business, as well as helping develop ways of working.
This role is perhaps best-suited to a 'first-time mover' from a reputable Practice firm, or an in-house auditor with 0-2 years PQE.
· Professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA) or PQE
· Strong audit background, i.e. Big 4 etc.
· Ambitious and driven to succeed
· Excellent communicator and strong report writing
· Great team player
· Willingness to travel up to 30%
· Attractive base salary (c. £55k +/- dependent on experience)
· Bonus and pension scheme
· Central London office (role can also be based in Milton Keynes)
· Great work/life balance with flexible working
· Opportunity to travel to exciting international locations
Please get in touch for more information.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!