The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are recruiting a Senior Internal Auditor for a FTSE 100 Technology business based in central London.
This exciting business is a global leader in innovative sustainable technologies, offering science-led solutions to improve the world we live in. Their inspirational work makes an immensely positive difference to society and the environment!
As Senior Internal Auditor, your prime responsibility will be to execute risk-based financial and operational audits, as well as other ad-hoc investigative projects. This will consist of planning, fieldwork and reporting, and proactively communicating with a broad range of senior stakeholders in a business partnering capacity.
The global audit team is led from London where the majority of the team is based. The team is highly regarded internally with business partnering and commerciality at the very heart of the work they produce. Senior members of the team are incredibly impressive corporate governance practitioners, hence this is an opportunity to work in an extremely talented team that offers the chance to continuously develop and propel your career forward!
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) with an audit background from a recognised Practice with corporate clients
- C. 1-2 years financial and operational audit experience within a global, listed business
- The confidence and ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders
- Be highly driven, diligent and inquisitive in nature with exceptional communication skills
- Have the flexibility to travel up to 40% (UK, Europe, LATAM, China typically)
The salary bracket for this role is £65,000 - £68,000 base salary with a bonus and very generous pension (14%) on top. There is some flexibility on the base salary for the right candidate.
Please get in touch for more information on this opportunity.
N.B. You must be eligible to work within the UK to be considered for this opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!