This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an established internal audit function in a listed global Entertainment business. The business brings some incredible content to the world through Film and TV.
The business has recently restructured and now has an increased focus on optimising controls and continually improving testing methods and audit efficiency. They have been voted one of the most ethical brands in the world and have an incredibly good retention rate, and offer excellent progression paths into the business.
The role is based in Central London (zone 1) and have a hybrid approach with 1-2 days in the office p/w. The role requires occasional international travel to highly desirable destinations in the US.
This role is best-suited to an ACA qualified auditor from a Big 4/Top 10 Practice firm, ideally with US-listed corporate clients and some in-house internal audit/controls experience.
· Professional accounting qualification
· Strong audit background, i.e. Big 4 etc.
· Ambitious and driven to succeed
· Excellent communicator and strong report writing
· Great team player
· Willingness to travel up to 25%
· Attractive base salary (c. £57/60k +/- dependent on experience)
· 10% Bonus and attractive benefits package
· Central London office
· Great work/life balance with flexible working
· Opportunity to travel to exciting international locations
Please get in touch for more information.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!