The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been mandated by a global organisation operating in the luxury retail sector to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor.
The business is seeking an ambitious, recently qualified internal or external auditor looking for their first role in industry out of practice.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to join a highly skilled, friendly, and collaborative audit function within an agile work environment. The function is global with much of the team based in Leeds and although you will be Leeds based, there will be a significant amount of home working on offer.
The nature of the audits will be varied so you can expect to gain a huge amount of exposure across all facets of the Group and to really develop your understanding of risk and wider commercial awareness. The routes for progression are exceptional too.
- Understand the key strategies of the business and how they impact Internal Audit’s work and overall plan.
- Work with the Audit Manager/Senior Manager to perform financial and/or operation audits by auditing and identifying the key risks and assessing the design and operating effectiveness of key processes and controls.
- Design and perform testing to evaluate the operation of the controls in place.
- Make an initial judgement on the design and operating effectiveness of controls in place.
- Provide an initial view on how significant any weaknesses or issues are and assist in the development of pragmatic and relevant audit recommendations that are implemented.
- Draft audit reports, including assessment of findings and overall report grade within agreed timeframes and functional KPIs.
- Perform and document all work in compliance with established methodology to ensure that professional internal audit standards are being complied with.
- A full accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA / CCAB) or internal audit qualification (CIA)
- Audit experience gained within a professional services firm (Big 4 / Top 10) and experience working with listed, commercially focused clients
- Good communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
For more information, please apply now