The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a globally listed automotive and supply chain business to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor. This is a great opportunity to be involved in a dynamic, forward thinking Internal Audit team. In this role you will gain excellent experience and exposure to my client’s activities and processes. The role offers opportunities to rotate into the wider business as you will help set the strategic leadership and direction of internal audit across the Americas team.
When normality resumes you will be based in the Nashville office with the option of flexible working from home. You will travel internationally around 40%.
The compensation for this position is highly competitive and there is also a relocation package available.
The purpose of this role is to undertake global assignments providing independent appraisals of the effectiveness of risk management, execute operational, financial and compliance audits. You will be managing 1 staff auditor and reporting directly to the Internal Audit Manager. You will also work with the compliance team to carry out investigations when required.
· To plan and carry out risk driven assignments on a functional or business unit basis
under the guidance of the Internal Audit Manager.
· To discuss findings with management responsible focusing on areas of business risk, control weakness and operational efficiency enhancements.
· To prepare and agree summary reports of findings and recommendations.
· To undertake follow up of significant recommendations to ascertain whether
improvement actions have been implemented.
· Experience in internal audit, Big 4 background preferred
· Strong interpersonal & communication skills, ability to interact with senior management
· Good understanding of risk management and internal control and a well-developed commercial awareness.
· Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment
· Professional accountancy qualification is a must or untrack to complete CPA, CIA, CA, CFE