- Job title – Senior Internal Auditor
- Contract - 6 months, starting asap
- Sector – Multiple (conglomerate)
- Location – central London
- Travel – 40% international
- Salary range - competitive day rate or fixed term contract
A highly diversified international privately-owned conglomerate headquartered in London. The business employs approaching 150,000 employees worldwide and consists of a number of different businesses. Sectors include Oil & Gas, FMCG, Green Energy and Storage, among others.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own the audit lifecycle of planning, fieldwork, reporting and following up on recommendations
- Produce quality audit findings that mitigate risks and add value to the control environment and processes
- Meet deadlines to the agreed scope and quality
- Contribute to audit committee papers/presentations
- Work on special projects outside of the audit plan as required
- Travel around the UK and internationally (estimated at 40%) to meet stakeholders
Core Competences Required:
- Desire to self-drive and develop quickly within the role.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate, synthesise, organise and interpret data and information.
- Contribute to a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
- Dynamic and motivated, proactive, creative, resourceful.
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Big 4/Top 10 background
- Internal audit experience – both financial and operational audits
- IT Audit exposure a benefit
Please get in touch for more information.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!