The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated to assist with sourcing a Senior Internal Auditor for a well-known manufacturing service company.
The role of Senior Internal Auditor will support the team to develop, execute and report on global internal audit activities. You will provide support and lead activities in the continuous development of the dynamic and agile internal audit function, e.g., methodology development, IA process improvements. You will be fully committed to supporting the Risk team in the establishment of Group-wide Enterprise Risk Management activities and to act as a key contact for the business as it enhances its overall control environment.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Professional internal audit and/or accounting qualification and/or degree-level education combined with relevant business experience
- Degree or ACA / ACCA / CIA.
- Experience in internal audit with an excellent understanding of finance, IT and operating controls.
- Good understanding of internal or external audit procedures
- Partnership: Have the ability to sustain relationships with all relevant stakeholders for mutual business success and to work across all functions and geographical areas to achieve the best results for the business and grow relationships.
- Internal Control for Insight: The ability to analyse internal controls for efficiency and effectiveness and draw appropriate conclusions.
- Push for Results: Determination to set challenging personal goals and continuously seek to improve on those standards. Attention to detail as well as the ability to see the big picture. Always to deliver work of a high quality and meets deadlines.
- Team Working: Working co-operatively with others across the business. Challenge in a constructive and professional way and share information and knowledge openly with colleagues.
- Problem Solving: Ability to evaluate a situation using multiple sources of information and to draw pragmatic conclusions.
What’s in it for you?
A very flexible working environment with only 1/2 office days. A supportive environment encouraging the development of ideas across the whole team. Offering a competitive salary and 10% international travel.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!