The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated to assist with sourcing a Senior Internal Auditor for a Global 200 Energy and Technology Company.
As the Senior Internal Auditor you will undertake risk-based internal audit reviews across the companies operating businesses. You will perform pre-audit planning, initial risk assessment and scoping. You will understand and document business processes and perform audit procedures to substantiate balances. A key role will be to identify controls and evaluate the effectiveness of controls (including assessment of residual risk and recommendation of action plans for management consideration). You will present the internal audit findings to local management and prepare high quality and detailed audit working papers for line manager review. You will need to draft audit reports for line manager review.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Audit experience within assurance, internal audit services or risk management.
- Completed or studying towards a professional qualification (e.g., ACA, CPA, ACCA)
- Exposure to financial statement audits, business process controls evaluation (e.g., Sox/J-Sox), advisory projects
- Strong audit delivery skills (planning, execution and reporting)
- Highly competent in determining and executing audit steps and techniques
- Ability to document business processes and to identify key controls
- Ability to document audit working papers to reperformance / IIA standards
- High degree of competency in the use of Word and Excel
What’s in it for you?
A very flexible working environment with only 1 day in office. A supportive environment encouraging the development of ideas across the whole team. Offering a competitive salary and 10% travel.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!