The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is working with a leading FTSE100 Healthcare business in Surrey and hiring a Senior Internal Auditor into their Internal Audit team. They work in a hybrid manner and attend the office 1 -2 times per week.
The Internal Audit Senior will be joining a team that is concluding a fantastic phase of growth which will give opportunity to gain great exposure across the organisation. This is quite a lean team with a global backing and operations behind them allowing up to 30% international travel across Europe. The Senior will be crucial in audit delivery across the business and will work closely with Senior Managers and Director.
It is a great role for an enthusiastic internal auditor to join a growing team which offers fantastic career prospects.
To be considered, the below are preferred:
- A relevant qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA/CIMA etc.) is essential or a 1-2 exams left to complete.
- At least 3-4yrs of external and/or internal audit experience in corporate environments (no financial services). Candidates ideally will have qualified with the Big4/Top 10 Accounting Firms
- Must be eligible to work in the UK (no sponsorship can be offered at this stage).
- Experience in leading audits and working independently.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Additional language skills are advantegous, but not essential.
If you are looking to join a team where you are encouraged to contribute ideas and add-value across the business, you are encouraged to apply.
Get in touch today to find out more.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!