The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company are working with a FTSE250 engineering business who are seeking an experienced Risk and Controls Manager to join their team on a 12 month FTC. This is a newly created role, in a growing organisation and a great opportunity to shape their framework.
As a key role for the business, this role will entail identifying current operational and compliance controls that manage principal risks and assisting the existing team in strengthening these areas. There will be significant exposure to senior stakeholders and a high level of autonomy in this role.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Risk and Controls professional to join an international business at a time of growth.
- ACA, IIA, CIA (or equivalent qualification) and / or 4+ years PQE.
- A thorough understanding of operational and compliance controls within listed, international businesses.
- A strong background in internal audit and risk management, from either industry or an advisory role in practice.
- Strong project management experience and proven ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven experience building and managing senior stakeholder relationships across all areas of a business.
Salary / benefits
- Up to £70,000 DOE + additional benefits.