The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is working with a FTSE 100 Industrial Technology company based in the East Midlands to recruit a Pensions Compliance and Controls Specialist for their large in-house pensions team. This company has pioneered new technologies over the years and continuously strives to transform the power of technology within the industrial technology sector.
As a Pensions Compliance and Controls Specialist, you will be working closely with the compliance and technical team to support on internal control matters, provide pensions input and assist on areas of compliance.
Responsibilities will include providing technical and compliance support to the in-house team, supporting and developing risk identification processes, monitoring regulatory and legislative material and assisting with self-audit processes.
The ideal candidate will have strong pensions technical knowledge and will ideally have experience in working specifically on areas of compliance, technical and risk controls. You must also be QPA qualified or equivalent.
This role offers a competitive salary and excellent career progression opportunities.
- Provide technical and compliance support to in-house team including answering ad hoc technical queries;
- Support and develop risk identification and mitigation processes, including operational and financial internal controls, data protection and security;
- Identify areas of improvement and develop solutions that will maximise effectiveness and efficiency of the team;
- Monitor HMRC, regulatory and legislative material and make recommendations on required activity;
- Assist with self-audit processes including development, testing and implementation.
- Strong pensions technical knowledge in defined benefit (DB) and defined contribution (DC);
- Experience in working specifically on areas of compliance, technical and risk controls;
- QPA qualified or equivalent;
- Good communication skills and capable of working on own initiative with minimal guidance.
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!