The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been asked by a FMCG/E-Commerce business to recruit a Lead Internal Auditor. Although not a management position, this would suit an experienced Internal Auditor/Senior Internal Auditor stepping up to a leadership role in a small but growing team.
This role is based in north London and requires no travel.
The business is a well-known brand with one of the most visited e-commerce websites in the UK. The business operates in a highly regulated industry with relevant sector experience a benefit.
This is an exciting time to joining the growing IA team that sits within a wider integrated Audit, Risk and Compliance function. The team has a flat structure with each individual getting involved in a broad range of audits (financial, operational, IT), change projects and quality assurance work.
The Head of Internal Audit is looking for an auditor with a strong internal audit background to work autonomously with little need for close supervision, to be creative and help develop and drive improvements within the team, and to help develop and supervise more junior staff. Excellent senior stakeholder management and influencing skills are a must, and a keen interest in personally developing IT Audit skills is desired.
The package includes a generous basic, car allowance, generous bonus and 7.5% pension.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Plan, execute and report internal audit reviews of business units, processes and areas of risk
- Work closely with the Head of Internal Audit to deliver the approved plan on time and within budget
- Played a leading role in the team, providing guidance and feedback to more junior staff
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders and lead negotiations on identified issues
- Strong internal audit background
- Recognised accountancy qualification preferred (ACA/ACCA or similar), plus post-qualification experience (from within practice or industry)
- Excellent communicator and ability to work collaboratively with senior stakeholders
- Confident, motivated autonomous approach to working
- Programme assurance/change management experience (desirable)
- IT Audit experience (desirable)
- FMCG and/or regulated sector experience (desirable)
- Data Analytics exposure (desirable)
Please get in touch for more information.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!