The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company are working exclusively with a British Software business to help source for an It Controls Manager.
They are seeking a highly skilled and experienced IT professional to join the Controls Assurance team as an IT Controls Manager. This position is responsible for leading the design and implementation of internal controls related to information technology as required by SOX.
The IT Controls Manager will work closely with the SOX Director & CISO to identify and assess the design and effectiveness of key IT controls, and to ensure that all controls are implemented in accordance with established standards and procedures. This role will require a strong understanding of IT systems and controls, as well as the ability to analyse and evaluate control effectiveness.
· Leader for the IT General Controls workstream of the Group programme
· As subject matter expert for manage the Groups control framework for IT General Controls & Automated controls.
· Evaluate current control design and, if required, recommend improvements
· Be an ambassador for control improvement and share best practice across all business areas
· Assisting with the design & implementation of the Governance Risk and Compliance platform
· Participate in Control related projects as needed
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field
Minimum of 7 years of experience in IT audit or a related field
Minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervisory or managerial role
Knowledge of SOX requirements and testing standards related to IT controls
Strong understanding of IT systems and controls
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Ability to work independently and as part of a team