The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been asked by a FTSE 100 Media business based in west London to recruit an IT Audit Manager.
The role sits in a highly respected integrated audit, risk and controls team of a prestigious, globally recognised brand.
The role involves European travel estimated at 30-40%.
The role sits in a flat structure, there is no line management involved, but you will be managing end to end audits across the Group.
Responsibilities include assisting in the development of the controls programme to identify key risks and value add opportunities. You will assess and test IT controls, with due consideration for embedded and automated system controls, whilst also considering and assessing the impact of IT on business and finance processes.
- Strong IT audit/controls experience
- Experience managing end to end audit process
- Sound understanding of controls and risks and their application to the business
- Broad understanding of processes and systems supporting the financial reporting process
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This role offers a highly competitive base salary and a very attractive benefits package.
Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.30, 37.5 hours per week
Please get in touch to discuss this fantastic opportunity.
Please note that Visa sponsorship is not available unfortunately.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!