The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company have been mandated by a Nottingham based FTSE 100 company on an IT Audit Manager role. The successful candidate will join our clients Global Internal Audit team. This company prides itself for being on the forefront of technology, engaging with the cutting edge of data analytics, robotics and AI and the audit team regularly engage with these projects. This is a highly visible role which will have significant exposure to senior stakeholders with a varied set of responsibilities. The successful candidate will be reporting directly in to the IT Audit Director
The role is paying a starting salary of up to £65,000 per annum + bonus/ benefits.
- Manage and maintain relationships with senior management and stakeholders, making sure the Internal Audit activity plan stays aligned to strategic priorities and business initiatives.
- Plans and executes internal audits including coordinating the audit process with key stakeholders, managing the activities of other internal auditors (local and overseas), and peer reviewing the quality of work performed.
- Prepares draft reports reflecting the results of work performed, and agrees the findings and proposed actions with the business owners.
- Conduct follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues where necessary
- Conduct ad hoc, project and investigative work as required
- Champion concepts of internal control and risk throughout the business.
- University degree / or equivalent
- Deep technical IT knowledge – Particularly in the following areas (data security; cloud computing; data loss prevention; software development methodologies; etc)
- A commercially orientated approach to governance and change
- Demonstrable experience of being innovative and fast thinking
- Able to travel internationally
- IT Audit experience – CISA qualification would be a plus
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company, experts in audit and risk recruitment!