The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company is working with a global FTSE 100 FMCG to help them source an Internal Audit Director for IT and Programme Assurance.
As a senior member of the Internal Audit team reporting to the Group Head of Audit and Risk Management, you will be responsible for providing internal audit and wider assurance services for IT as well as large scale change programmes. This will involve a wide variety of high-profile audit reviews including technical reviews of control, business process improvement, major projects and assessment of large scale change programmes. This will ensure exposure to a broad range of the Group’s activities and processes and provide excellent opportunities for future career development across the Group.
You will also be the primary Internal Audit relationship partner for the Chief Information and Digitisation Officer as well as for sponsors of large scale change programmes.
In addition, you will be responsible for the project management of Internal Audit’s strategy roadmap and delivery, working closely with Group Head of Audit and the Audit Leadership Team. The strategy is there to ensure the function continues to improve and provide value to the business with a motivated and skilled team.
Scope of the role:
- To support the Group Head of Audit & Risk Management in the strategic development of the Group Audit function
- To be the primary point of contact for Internal Audit across the global IT function and be directly responsible for the planning of audit activity.
- To be responsible for the provision and management of Programme Assurance globally. This includes identifying programmes and areas subject for review.
- To lead teams within both Programme Assurance and IT Audit
- To work closely with second line of defence functions to evolve the governance framework and leverage insights to enable swift risk management responses in order to minimise exposure to the Group
- To promote the profile of Internal Audit through the sharing of best practice and working closely with senior managers from the Global, Functional and regional management teams.