The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a FTSE 100 Media and Technology business based in west London to help recruit an Internal Controls Auditor.
About the role:
This role provides an exceptional opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic auditor to play a crucial role in a technology driven, highly complex FTSE 100 business.
The role involves international travel up to 50% max, this is most likely to be within Europe and typically Monday – Thursday.
- Assist in development of controls programme to identify key risks and value add opportunities
- Build and maintain close working relationship with stakeholders
- Manage the planning, performing and reporting of controls audit assignments across the Group
- Assess and test financial and business controls
- Strive for continuous improvement in the control environment
- Prepare precise and concise reports in a timely fashion for local senior management
- Strong finance audit/controls background (Big 4, FTSE 100 etc.)
- Experience of controls compliance (e.g. SOX)
- Confident, articulate, excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Broad understanding of processes, systems and IT controls that support the financial reporting process
- Flexibility to travel across Europe (estimated at 40-50%)
- Effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for a talented internal auditor looking to apply their knowledge and develop further within a hugely admired FTSE 100 brand. Please apply to discuss specific details further.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!