The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company are looking for a Internal Auditor to join not for profit media / distribution organisation. This organisation is renowned for their staff retention and have great opportunities for progression.
The organisation’s auditing business is growing and changing, and they’re looking for experienced auditors to expand their team. Their clients include well known magazine, newspaper and television media owners, advertising agencies, and a variety of companies who provide services to the industry.
- According to the needs of the business, undertake audit work in a range of specialisms, including:
o Circulation – print and digital circulation of newspapers & magazines
o Online traffic – data reported by websites, apps and digital publications.
o Digital advertising – codes of best practice in brand safety, ad fraud, and targeted advertising
o Digital TV – reporting of programme viewing data, and verifying advertising delivery processes
- Complete all audits to defined quality standards and time budgets
- Maintain good internal communication with stakeholders, ensuring there is a client-centred approach on all issues of importance
- Provide a professional level of service for clients, during the planning, conduct and completion of audits
- Contribute to the development of standards and audit methodologies
- Promote the benefits of membership to clients and associates
- Audit skills – applies strong audit methodology with minimal supervision.
- Risks & controls – identifies key risks to a given audit process or client
- Analysis & evaluation – demonstrates a keen eye for detail but can analyse issues and reach high level conclusions
- Industry & business awareness – displays a sound basic knowledge of the organisation, its purposes, and the wider media industry
- Professionalism – takes clear ownership of work and completing it in a professional manner
- Influencing & persuading – balances tact and sensitivity and builds strong working relationships
- Planning & organising – demonstrates good time management, prioritising and self-scheduling skills
- Communication & reporting – articulates findings and recommendations clearly in person and in writing
- Teamwork – works effectively both independently and as part of audit teams
- Leadership – constructively challenges audit methodologies and working practices
Full training will be provided in your designated work specialisms, so the recruitment focusses on evaluating your competency as an auditor, and understanding your adaptability to learn those specialisms.
The organisation are open to applications from people with varying levels of experience, but they would consider the following to be the most useful and relevant sorts of experience for the type of work they do:
· Assurance reporting e.g. ISAE 3000
· Internal auditing, including CIA qualification
· Financial auditing
· Evaluating systems risks and controls
· Data analytics
· Media and advertising industry