The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated to assist with sourcing an Internal Auditor for a large energy services company.
The role will include working as part of a small but specialist team to provide independent assurance that the Group’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively. The reporting line will be into an Internal Audit Manager, the successful candidate will have been trained in audit methodology and engage in hands-on auditing to deliver high quality and insightful audit reports. The majority of audits have a significant financial element, but with global process, operational and compliance audits also included on the annual audit plan.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need:
- Accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA) with 0-2 years post-qualified experience in internal or external auditing.
- Ability and willingness to travel globally approximately up to 50% of the time.
- Have extensive technical, analytical and decision-making skills; self-motivated with the ability to work independently, providing solutions and dealing with subjective/ambiguous matters.
- Have intellectual curiosity, commitment to personal development, and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound understanding and experience of controls-based auditing.
What’s in it for you?
A large amount of flexibility with hybrid working pattern. Located in Sutton, an easy commute from London. Large amount of exciting travel opportunities – 50%.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!