I've been asked by a global Media business based in central London to recruit an Internal Auditor. The business is hugely admired and works with some of the biggest brands on the planet.
The role involves conducting reviews across Europe, the US and the LATAM region. Travel is up circa 30%.
You will be part of a small but established team. The culture in the team is a real selling point, the environment is friendly yet highly professional and high performance. You will travel with colleagues to some exciting locations and travel is viewed as a really enjoyable aspect of the role.
This team has a great track record for promoting from within. The Internal Auditor is likely to be promoted to Senior within a very reasonable timeframe, alternatively those targeting a move into Finance will also have opportunities to do this.
This role is ideal for a qualified accountant with a background in external audit with experience with controls testing, most likely from within a Big 4 firm. I am looking for a self-starter who is keen to learn, take on responsibility from the off-set, and to develop their skills in an in-house environment.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit for Europe based in London, this is a broad role encompassing a broad range of internal audits including SOX testing.
- Professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA) or PQE
- Strong audit background, i.e. Big 4 etc.
- Demonstrable experience working in different cultures
- Great team player
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- SOX a benefit but those with little/no experience should not be put off applying as this can be picked up on the job
- Attractive base salary (c. £55k +/- dependent on experience)
- Bonus scheme, pension, healthcare
- Central London office
- Great work/life balance
- Various other benefits – private health, life assurance, pension etc.
Please get in touch for more information.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!