The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been engaged by a multinational technology company to recruit a number of senior internal auditors/assistant managers to join their team in West London.
Reporting into the Group Head of Finance and Operational Audit this role provides an opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual to play a significant part in the development of the internal audit department. The role helps provide an effective, leading edge and value-added assurance and advisory service to the Group through a combination of risk assessment, operational audit reviews, project assurance and other adhoc project reviews
The role covers all who business and consequently you must be willing to travel up to 60%, although the extent will depend on individual workload.
- To manage, on a day to day basis, the planning, performance and report delivery of allocated audit assignments within the Finance and Operational area. This includes ensuring delivery of the end to end audit process to acceptable professional standards;
- Basic understanding of key IT audit controls assessed under COBIT;
- Building and maintaining a close working relationship with the senior management teams;
- Regular reporting to senior management on key issues identified during the reviews;
- Maintaining and developing audit programmes to adequately address existing and emerging risks, plan and monitor team's audit work;
- Ensuring that the audit universe is updated regularly and remains appropriate at all times; and
- Working with business management and other staff to position the audit function as a real alternative to third party consultancy services.
We're looking for:
- Qualified accountant;
- Self-confident and able to work effectively with, and command the respect of, senior executives;
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
- Sound understanding of controls and risks and their application to the business environment;
- Good influencing and negotiating skills;
- Excellent writing skills to enable direct delivery of reports to director level;
- Ability to engage in the detail of the operating business processes
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!