The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are exclusively recruiting an Internal Audit Manager for a Tech business based in central London.
A standalone role reporting into the Head of Risk & Compliance, this is a greenfield project, and you will be tasked with establishing the IA function of a rapidly scaling Tech business with operations in 6 countries.
- Central London office with hybrid working (2 days in the office pw)
- No travel requirement
- Base salary guide – £60,000 (with additional 20% discretionary bonus)
- 5+ years in an audit role, with at least 2 years of internal audit experience.
- A recognised audit certification – IIA (preferred), ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Experience of working with or alongside 2nd line teams.
- An excellent understanding of how the 2nd and 3rd line functions interact with other teams in the business.
- An excellent understanding of business operations and processes.
- Proven track record of effective stakeholder engagement.
- An understanding of data protection and information security controls would be advantageous.
- Big 4 / Top 10 experience preferred.
You will possess the following personal skills and attributes:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to absorb and apply technical information.
- Ability to analyse problems and offer practical solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and workstreams simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- A proactive and collaborative approach to problem solving.
Please get in touch to register interest and see the full job spec.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!