The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company is recruiting for an Internal Audit Manager position with a FTSE100 British engineering firm. This role has become available due to people moving into the wider business.
You’ll be joining a well-established multinational Internal Audit and Risk function and play an integral part in delivering assurance over the design and effectiveness of internal controls to improve the organisations risk management.
This role provides the opportunity to work independently planning and conducting operational and financial audits. This organisation is at a pivotal point in their evolution, with internal controls at the centre: you will offer insights and advice on the effectiveness of current internal controls and share best practice to drive the change the organisation is undertaking.
This is a great opportunity for a professionally qualified auditor (ACCA, ACA or equivalent) to join a house-hold name at a time of significant growth for the business. Applicants must be able to drive as there is low level UK travel with this position.
• ACA or ACCA qualified accountant, with 3+ years’ experience.
• Currently in an audit, risk or controls role.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Strong financial and operational audit or controls experience.
• Big 4 or Top 10 accounting firm experience.
Salary and benefits
- £60,000 DOE
- Bonus + continuous professional development opportunities+ additional benefits.
- Hybrid work model, 2 days in the office a week.
We are in full support of equal opportunities and do not discriminate against any applicant based on gender, race, age, disability, religion or any other characteristic protected by law.
We understand that women may be less likely to apply for a job if they do not meet all the criteria listed in the job specification, but we encourage all potential candidates to apply and will consider each applicant on their individual merits.