The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company are working with a global travel company on an Internal Audit Manager vacancy based in Southampton. This role has become available following the organisations exceptional rebound from what was a difficult period during COVID.
This role will be responsible for conducting deep dives into operational areas across the entire business and as part of the team you will be advising stakeholders on key risks and areas needed of focus.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ACCA / ACA / CIA qualified auditor who is seeking a diverse, varied and challenging range of audits to engage with.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- ACCA / ACA / IIA / CIA qualified (or equivalent) with 3+ years internal audit experience.
- Thorough understanding of business processes and risk management.
- Strong internal controls (SOX) experience and/or internal controls testing.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills, as this opportunity includes presenting to senior management and stakeholders.
- Excellent prioritisation, organisation and time management skills.
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £64,000 DOE
- Additional benefits including discounted holidays, hybrid working and electric car scheme.
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company: Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment Company!