The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated to assist with sourcing an Internal Audit Manager for a facilities company.
The Internal Audit Manager will be a key member of a high-profile Internal Audit team. Manages and leads complex and challenging risk-based internal audits, producing reports and recommendations for the company and Audit Committee. Thereby provides Management with independent, timely and reasonable assurance that internal control systems are adequate and effective. Audits will span across all UK&I functions and locations.
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Professional accounting or auditing certification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIA etc.)
• Experienced audit professional with progressively responsible experience
• Experience in risk-based auditing of a large multi-site business or particularly Facilities Services industry is preferred but not required
• Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills that will allow you to influence and negotiate with management
• Ability and confidence to deliver, with a high degree of autonomy and with high quality standards, navigating through ambiguity and multiple stakeholders
• Data analytics or data visualisation experience such as PowerBi would be beneficial
• Willing and able to travel regionally as and when required
What’s in it for you?
A very flexible working environment with only 2 office days. A supportive environment encouraging the development of ideas across the whole team. Offering a competitive salary and 15% international travel.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!