The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated to assist with sourcing an Internal Audit Manager for a FTSE 100 Technology Company.
As the Internal Audit Manager, you will be accountable for delivering assigned audits in a risk assessed, timely, and focused manner, utilising data analytics tools where appropriate; acting predominantly as lead auditor but may on occasion support others. You will have the initial oversight and conduct the first level review of audit work papers prepared by individuals assigned to audit where acting as lead to ensure the work is of good quality. You will cover the preparation of initial draft audit reports. You will be providing technical advice, coaching, and mentoring to audit team members and direct reports where appropriate; sharing timely, insightful feedback to improve performance.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Strong skills in extracting risks and controls insights; confident user of data analytics to analyse data and draw conclusions.
- Project management experience; strong time management skills with the ability to effectively anticipate, plan, and prioritise commitments, delivering to agreed timescales.
- Business knowledge with strong grasp of risk and control; insight of specified business risks, goals, strategy, and operations.
- Good customer focus skills and commercial acumen.
- Must be a fully qualified / chartered internal auditor (CMIIA / QIAL) or IT audit equivalent or a fully qualified accountant with ACCA/CIMA/ACA for finance roles, or other specialist expertise sufficient to outweigh the need for a qualification.
What’s in it for you?
A very flexible working environment with fully remote working. A supportive environment encouraging the development of ideas across the whole team. Offering a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), 10% on target bonus, Pension scheme, Shares Plan, Flexible benefits: cycle to work and healthcare. No travel in this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!