The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated to assist with sourcing an Internal Audit Manager for a Fortune 500 Energy and Manufacturing Conglomerate.
The role will include enhancing and leading a robust annual risk-assessment process that will drive the audit plan. Acting as an integral part of key operational meetings to drive improvements and risk consciousness. Executing financial and operational audits at worldwide locations consistent with the companies audit approach. Lead, coach, and mentor a team of audit professionals to execute internal audits and projects, ensuring proper training, consistent execution and audit skill development. Take responsibility for special procedures assignments, such as compliance investigations. Lead the rotational auditor program and co-sources required for the delivery of the Internal Audit Plan. Provide inputs on departmental budget preparation and monitoring. You will be working with the Director of Internal Audit in preparation of the Audit Committee.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- Bachelor's degree or master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience working in internal audit function, with 5+ years working in internal auditing and/ or public audit practice
- Experience of successfully working in international environment
- Operational knowledge and the ability to think from an operational viewpoint
- Previous senior supervisory experience including track record of managing audits, audit teams and specific projects
- Experience auditing in global service organisations
- Strong knowledge and experience of COSO Internal Controls Framework, SOX and Risk Management is an advantage
- CISA qualified or equivalent is an advantage
- “Big 4” public accounting background is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
A large amount of flexibility with hybrid working pattern. Located in Leatherhead, an easy commute from London or Reading. A competitive salary. Huge ability to progress within the function.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!