The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is working with a global diverse services business based in West London and recruiting an Internal Audit & Risk Manager into the UK team. Operating across the globe you can expect to do 30% travel across exciting locations like Mexico, Malaysia, US, Thailand and European countries.
It is a crucial and as equally an exciting time for the team as they are delivering a risk management road map across the whole business (and 86 countries!). Your responsibilities as a manager would entail delivering the audit plan and the risk management elements too within a high performing team which encourages growth and development. Most people in the business progress within the internal audit team or move into the various parts of the business.
To be successfully considered for this dynamic and agile team you will need to demonstrate:
- ACA/ACCA/CIA/ equivalent qualification (essential)
- Experience in internal audit and/or risk in large commercial organisations or in the Big4/Top 10 Accounting firms
- Ideally sector experience in non-financial services industries
- Experience in risk management/risk transformation or genuine interest in being involved in this remit
- Candidates with an external audit background with circa 2yrs of internal audit/risk experience would also be considered
- You must be eligible to work in the UK; no sponsorship can be offered at this time
Get in touch today to find out more.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!