Our client is a highly dynamic organisation who have evolved in the last 4 years from being PE owned to a global, FTSE 100 business.
As UK Head of Audit you will report to the Chief Audit Executive and manage a team of 7. You must have a background in financial services, experience of dealing with the regulators and be used to working in fast paced, rapidly changing environments
• Responsible for the delivery of all operational, financial and regulatory audits globally across all parts of the business
• Administratively responsible for the UK based audit team
• Dealing with regulators and external auditors covering multiple jurisdictions in complex regulatory and reporting environments
• Responsible for the preparation, continuous monitoring and execution of a risk-based audit plan, as well as building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, up to and including Group Executive level
• To clearly identify the risks and impact of issues during issue writing, agreeing these issues with management and obtaining quality management action plans to mitigate the risks raised
• Deputise for the CIA at Group Audit and Risk Committees and the Executive Committee as required. Present to the Group Audit Committee and to other business units / legal entities
Please get in touch for more information.